Thursday, 12 November 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 44

Documented Life Project
October Theme - Translucent Papers
Week 44 Art Challenge - Tea Bags, Dryer Sheets, 
Fibrous Papers
Week 44 Journal Prompt - Just Create!

Live a Creative Life
The background is painty underpaper.
The image is from a magazine which I altered,
and her hair is tumble dryer sheets, cut into circles
and sprayed with Dylusions ink.
I even threw some shiny stars at it :)
(I've just realised she looks a bit like a Christmas tree!!).

Have a great day!

XXX

5 comments:

Sabrina Hoeke said...

Very intense! Love the alterations you made to the face the colouring of the skin and especially the eyes are striking! So cool!

Linda Kunsman said...

Love this!! And yes it DOES look Christmassy (is that even a word?:)

Missy K said...


I would say 'Chrismassy' rather than an actual Christmas tree!

I think she is cool and creative :)

Karen x

BadPenny said...

Wonderfully festive x

Terri Corona said...

Love her! And dryer sheets huh? I need to try that!